Delaware for Obama

Friday, December 08, 2006

Obama in New Hampshire: Sold out!

From the New Hampshire Union Leader:

Obama is a rising star in the party. He's scheduled two appearances in the state on Sunday -- a book reading in Portsmouth and a big state Democratic Party bash in Manchester.
The party said today that all 1,500 tickets for the Manchester event have been sold.



No candidate generates as much excitement as Barack Obama. That is exactly what we need in 2008 - a candidate who appeals to our hopes and dreams, who excites us, and who can be a voice for change. Obama represents the America that the world want to believe in. We need to show the world that the dream is still alive, and clean the tarnish off the American flag.

Side note: When Obama comes to Delaware, I'd better get my tickets early.

4 Comments:

  • September 19th and you are just telling me about this now? I should feel hurt.

    By Blogger jason, at 3:43 PM  

  • September 19th? I'm missing something here. Just telling you about my blog, or just telling you about my decision to go Obama early, or just telling you Obama sold out New Hampshire?

    By Blogger X Stryker, at 12:23 AM  

  • Hey-

    I shall add you as well. Keep up the good work in DE.

    By Blogger Iowa for Obama, at 10:52 AM  

  • 2 state blogs begun, 48 to go. I bet there will be 50 by the end of 2007. It'd be a nice show of netroots support if Obama became the first candidate of the cycle to have a blog in every state.

    By Blogger X Stryker, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home